Page One Business

Sunday

Ever Been To Ireland?

Have a trip to the Emerald Isle just this moment with our delightful wayfarer, Ashley!

Amplify’d from funaswego.blogspot.com


Ireland: Lets Stay a Night or Two!

Some of my favorite things about Ireland are driving at high speed on the "wrong" side of the road, pints of beer and chatting with the locals and I found a place with all that rolled into one, Galway! 

On the last leg of our road trip through Ireland, I fell in love and wanted to stay, never to return!  Not to say the rest of Ireland didn't have me at hello...there was just an aura surrounding Galway; a magnetic connection.
sign "voted best in Ireland",
The next morning we woke up to the sun shining bright

Here I Am

My Photo
An inquisitive mind bent around discovery, I travel the world for the experience, the people and the wisdom found in culture. It's never "why" I travel, but when and where because I can't stop!
Ashley

Follow Fun As We Go

Follow FunAsWeGO on Twitter
See more at funaswego.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

Heather Casey said...

Loved your blog page!!!The stuff that you have remarked up here is superbly wonderful and I vigorously thank you for the same...
buy me domain