Page One Business

Friday

Where is San Diego?

another fascinating travel story by Ashley

Amplify’d from funaswego.blogspot.com


Final Destination: Restaurant Chasing in San Diego!



POSTED BY
Ashley


I swear sometimes I watch the Food Network as an excuse or to give myself a reason to plan my next road trip! I love to travel and my hubby loves to eat so this is a match made in heaven (or really just an excuse).



It was time to explore San Diego after watching Drive-Ins, Dinners and Dives, so I got to planning. There was a long weekend coming up, so what better time for a road trip.  We decided to stay in the Gaslamp district of downtown San Diego to be in walking distance of many restaurants and bars because lets face it, that is what we were there to do; eat and drink! 

Next we walked the streets of the Gaslamp district, peering in different bars and reading restaurants' menus, then headed for the hotel. We wanted to relax before meeting up with local friends for a night out on the town.
When one thing falls short but another exceeds expectations, I say it was totally well worth it!  We enjoyed a weekend away chasing restaurants in San Diego.
Read more at funaswego.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

Lauren Chevalier said...

Keep the balls rolling!! Nice posts you have given for us.
dot co domain